The latest Deal Flow Report marks the 18th year that we have gathered, summarized and published this information for the Utah business community and others involved in the capital raising process. It is Utah's only comprehensive publication tracking financial deals statewide.
The purposes of the Report are to identify and recognize:
- Companies that raised capital and participated in other significant business transactions,
- Financing sources that provided capital to Utah-based business, and
- Service providers and other professionals who supported capital raising efforts.
The Deal Flow Report is prepared and published in order to further the MountainWest Capital Network’s following mission:
- Fostering the dynamic flow of information about capital formation and distribution,
- Educating and mentoring excellence,
- Recognizing and rewarding business success and performance, and
- Fostering relationships through networking.
The Report does not report transactions that were either confidential or otherwise not publicly disclosed. Nonetheless, the Report represents the most comprehensive and complete annual assessment of capital raising and business transactions compiled in the State of Utah. It is important to note that MountainWest Capital Network members are participants in or facilitators of over 90% of Utah deals each year – it is the organization for those active in building Utah’s businesses.
To view the latest Dealflow book (for deals of 2012), click HERE or on the image to the right. Also, find archived Deal Flow Reports in pdf format below. The Deal Flow Reports are summaries of all the Utah deal activity, organized by year, MountainWest Capital Network started compiling in 1996. Note: not all past years are available.
MountainWest Capital Network and SiliconSlopes.com partner to provide Utah's First Real-time Online Deal Flow Reporting Resource.
Archived Deal Flow Reports
Report a Deal
Report your deals by clicking here or if you have any additional questions please contact our Deal Flow Chair, Drew Yergensen of KeyBank at 801-297-5732 or email@example.com
Once submitted, information will be verified and approved by a Deal Flow Committee member.